B-town beauty Dia Mirza might be away from the silver screen for quite some time now but the diva makes sure to post elegant pictures of her on her social media accounts which are a sight to behold.
The ‘Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein’ actor which has been vocal on the trending topics has been making a fashion trend with her simple and sophisticated outfit choices and we are quite at awe with her.
We love her aesthetics and glamorous looks and so are the paparazzi. And here we have compiled from pictures of the lady love that have inspired us with her styling sense. Check them out:
- When she chose to take it easy with a traditional look. She is oozing simplicity yet adorns perfection with those gorgeous and trendy sharara pants. Mirza chose to complete the look with her hair down and jutis.
- This luxury lavender saree with ruffled silk bouse by ace designer Manish Malhotra is sheer love isn’t it. Her make is as usual minimal, because when your skin glows naturally who needs a highlighter.
- When she looked like a dream in Anamika Khanna’s floral print saree.
- This red A-line dress with soft curls shows Dia Mirza is all about the Romanticism. Her inspiring quotes on her Instagram is another reason why we love her.
- Well, she is all down to bring some sunshine to life. This dress is perfect for any vacay getaway. What say, guys.
- Still, confused about what to sport this wedding season? Take cues from Dia Mirza, she is happy to help. This white lehenga with intricate works can do wonders for any day of the week-long Indian wedding ceremonies.
- The diva never fails to impress her fans with her elegant fashion choices. This baby pink satin gown is absolutely stunning.
- PAINT IT RED: Have you seen a red fairy? Here it is. The actress looks like a goddess in Ritu Kumar.
- Her beauty is a sheer treasure. If you do not know how to dress up that white Kurti? You need a dupatta with heavy works to stand out in the crowd.
- She knows how to flaunt the desi side and this handwoven outfit by Ritu Kumar shows that India is blessed for its textiles.
Cover Photo Credit: @DiaMirza