National Film Award-winning actress Neena Gupta is a television star favourite. And even in her 60s, this diva is keeping up her desi swag influencing the millennial. Gupta is a mom to ace fashion designer Masaba Gupta and we definitely see that coming on the fusion and quirky fashion style statements of the mother-daughter duo.
The comedy-drama ‘Badhaai Ho’ actress often gets papped at events looking fabulous and uber chic. From donning traditional outfits- saris, kurtas to cool jackets, statement earrings, gowns this diva is always on point. And her Instagram is full proof that she is a true fashionista.
Check it out here:
- When she flaunted a hoodie with black tracks seeking solace in Uttarakhand. She definitely nailed the look.
Million shades of grey with Neena Gupta. Boss Woman
- The ‘Badhai Ho’ actress looked drop-dead gorgeous in Banarasi silk saree.
- She knows how to be airport ready. From sporting shorts to comfy striped cardigans and loose trousers, the diva is always flawless.
- Confused how to go dress up this winter. Maybe try the conventional leather jacket and the wardrobe winter basic black boots.
- Wean she posed doing a white-on-white outfit with the golden neckpiece from MasabaxTribe collection. Oh, so why gorgeous….This white long shirt is goals isn’t it girls.
- When she posed wearing a green flower-print saree with her hair down like a true diva.
- This maroon oversized assemble with pearl necklace is love and we are in love with her style.
- Being beach-ready with Masaba Gupta.
- She looked like a dream in this Masaba collection.
Photo Credit: NeenaGupta