Guwahati, July 30, 2019
As per the government notification issued on July 29th, 2019, the state government will release the declared foreigners on certain conditions.
The conditions are:
- Execution of a bond with two sureties of Rs 1,00,000 each of Indian citizens
- Specification of a verifiable address of stay after release
- Biometric of his/her iris (if possible) and all ten fingerprints and photos shall be captured and stored in a secured database before release from the detention centres
- He or she shall report once every week to the Police Station specified by the Foreigners Tribunal
- He or she shall notify any change of his or her address to the specified Police Station on the same day
It may be mentioned that a bench of Chief Justice of India Rajan Gogoi and Justice Sanjiv Khanna on May 10th, 2019, had ordered the government of Assam to release.