Guwahati: The top 10 students in the Arts stream in the 2022 Higher Secondary Final Year results announced on Monday are as follows:
1st Place: (487)
Sadhana Devi, Kamrupa Girls’ Senior Secondary School, Kamrup Rural
Cherry Gohain, Women’s College, Tinsukia
2nd Place : (486)
Bidisha Misra, Sankardev Academy Senior Secondary School, Nalbari
3rd Place : (483)
Sudipta Debnath, Sankardev Senior Secondary School, Hojai
Niloy Kurmi, Ramanujan Senior Secondary School, Nagaon
4th Place :(481)
Priyanka Baishya, Assam Valley Academy Senior Secondary School, Nalbari
5th Place :(480)
Madhusmita Bezbaruah, Anundoram Borooah Academy Senior Secondary School, Barpeta
Pratyosh Pratim Borah, Concept Senior Secondary School, Nagaon
6th Place: (478)
Daivik Dev, Ramanuj Gupta Senior Secondary School, Cachar
Mohammad Shohid Ahmed Khandakar, Abdul Hasib HS School, Hojai
Rosy Rouchan, Kamrupa Girls’ Senior Secondary School, Kamrup (Rural)
Upasana Saikia, Ramanujan Senior Secondary School, Nagaon
7th Place: (477)
Bishal Bikash Baishya, Anundoram Borooah Academy Senior Secondary School, Barpeta
8th Place: (475)
Riya Saikia, Krishna Kanta Handiqui Senior Secondary School, Barpeta
Dikshita Saharia, Patharighat HS School, Darrang
Abhinanda Hazarika, Cotton University, Kamrup (Metro)
Nikhil Das, Kamrupa Girls’ Senior Secondary School, Kamrup (Rural)
9th Place: (474)
Rashna Gogoi, Furkating Senior Secondary School, Golaghat
10th Place: (473)
Anannaya Sutradhar, Bongaigaon HS School
Meghna Bora, Ramanujan Senior Secondary School, Nagaon
Devistuti Hazarika, Salaguri HS School, Sivasagar
The total number of candidates from the Arts stream who appeared in the HS examination 2022 was 1,56,107, of which, 1,30,324 passed successfully.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES / HEADS OF THE INSTITUTION
1. After declaration of Results, those Candidates whose results have been shown incomplete or withheld have to contact the Controller of Examinations to get the results declared. However, the candidates concerned will apply formally through the Heads (s) of their institute/Institution(s). The incomplete or withheld result will not be declared if not collected within 3(three) years from the date of declaration of the results.
2. An eligible candidate shall be given only one chance to appear in the compartmental Examination to be held with the regular examination for the year immediately following the years in which the candidate failed. The subject in which the candidate is eligible for the Compartmental Examination will be shown in the Marks Sheet.
3. Institutional Private (IP) candidates means –
a. Those candidates who appeared H.S. Final Examination from an institution not recognized by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. or
b. Those regular candidates who appeared H.S.Final Examination having attendance more than or equal to 60% and less than or equal to 74%.
4. Non-Institutional Private (NIP) candidates means –
a. Those candidates who appeared as Regular or IP in previous year Examination and were not successful and subsequently appeared as Private candidates. and / or
b. Those candidates who appeared after obtaining due permission from the Council as Female Private, Teacher Private and Defence Personnel Private Category.
5. Name (s) of the candidates securing Highest marks in different subjects are declared along with the results of Science, Arts and Commerce streams.
6. Results will also be available on Council’s Website – www.ahsec.nic.in and other websites which already published in media.
7. Re-checking of Answer Scripts :
Re-checking shall consist of – :
a. Re-totalling of marks awarded by the examiner.
b. Assessment of answer(s) left out unevaluated by the examiner.
Candidates desiring Re-checking of answer scripts should submit applications through online mode.
Online : Applicants may visit website of AHSEC – www.ahsec.nic.in and click on the link “ Punorikshan : Online application processing system for rechecking of Answer Scripts” and follow the steps:
– THERE SHALL BE NO RE-CHECKING OF PRACTICAL PAPER(S).
– Re-checking shall be allowed maximum in 3(three) subjects
– Results of re-check /re checking will be communicated to the Head(s) of the Institutions only and the candidates who apply for re-checking will collect their results from there.
8. Pass Certificate
Computerised pass Certificates for pass candidates will be sent to the Examination Centre-incharge in due time.