Guwahati: The top 10 students in the Commerce stream of the 2022 Higher Secondary Final Year results announced on Monday are as follows:
1st Place : (482)
Sagar Agarwal, Vivekananda Senior Secondary School, Cachar
2nd Place: (476)
Manosh Jyoti Borthakur, Crescent Academy, Jorhat
3rd Place : (474)
Nikhil Gupta, RD Senior Secondary School
4th Place: (473)
Nancy Khetawat, PB College, Dhubri
Priyakshi Ghosh, PR Government HS & MP School, Goalpara
5th Place: (472)
Pratham Agarwalla, Sivasagar Senior Secondary School, Sivasagar
6th Place: (468)
Mrinal Ray, PR Government HS & MP School, Goalpara
Deepak Lodha, KC Das Commerce College, Kamrup (Metro)
7th place (466)
Vandana Baldewa, Sivasagar Senior Secondary School, Sivasagar
8th Place: (465)
Simran Surana, Nagaon GOVT Boys’ HS School, Nagaon
9th Place: (461)
Chandan Bora, Gitanjali Senior Secondary School, Nagaon
10th Place: (460)
Priyangshu Das, Sonari Commerce College, Charaideo
There were 15,199 candidates in the Commerce stream. Of these, 13,264 passed successfully.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES / HEADS OF THE INSTITUTION
1. After the declaration of Results, those Candidates whose results have been shown incomplete or withheld have to contact the Controller of Examinations to get the results declared. However, the candidates concerned will apply formally through the Heads (s) of their institute/Institution(s). The incomplete or withheld result will not be declared if not collected within 3(three) years from the date of declaration of the results.
2. An eligible candidate shall be given only one chance to appear in the compartmental Examination to be held with the regular examination for the year immediately following the years in which the candidate failed. The subject in which the candidate is eligible for the Compartmental Examination will be shown in the Marks Sheet.
3. Institutional Private (IP) candidates means –
a. Those candidates who appeared H.S. Final Examination from an institution not recognized by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. or
b. Those regular candidates who appeared H.S.Final Examination having attendance more than or equal to 60% and less than or equal to 74%.
4. Non-Institutional Private (NIP) candidates means –
a. Those candidates who appeared as Regular or IP in previous year Examination and were not successful and subsequently appeared as Private candidates. and / or
b. Those candidates who appeared after obtaining due permission from the Council as Female Private, Teacher Private and Defence Personnel Private Category.
5. Name (s) of the candidates securing Highest marks in different subjects are declared along with the results of Science, Arts and Commerce streams.
6. Results will also be available on Council’s Website – www.ahsec.nic.in and other websites which already been published in media.
7. Re-checking of Answer Scripts :
Re-checking shall consist of – :
a. Re-totalling of marks awarded by the examiner.
b. Assessment of answer(s) left out unevaluated by the examiner.
Candidates desiring Re-checking of answer scripts should submit applications through online mode.
Online : Applicants may visit website of AHSEC – www.ahsec.nic.in and click on the link “ Punorikshan : Online application processing system for rechecking of Answer Scripts” and follow the steps:
– THERE SHALL BE NO RE-CHECKING OF PRACTICAL PAPER(S).
– Re-checking shall be allowed maximum in 3(three) subjects
– Results of re-check /re-checking will be communicated to the Head(s) of the Institutions only and the candidates who apply for re-checking will collect their results from there.
8. Pass Certificate Computerised pass Certificates for pass candidates will be sent to the Examination Centre-in charge in due time.