Aging might take a toll on some people, but with the experience, we gain more clarity to what holds us together not just on the inside but we see changes on our outfit patterns as well.
Change is beautiful and inevitable and for some, the dilemma of dressing in their 30s calls for a take. You are no longer drawn towards those crop tops and graphic tees and want to switch to being more elegant and sophisticated.
The 30s are the time to relive your life all over again with much more enthusiasm because now you are wiser to make smart choices, isn’t it? Here we have some pro tips for the one’s turning 30 to stay stylish.
- Here elegance is the key to live your ‘thirty, flirty and thriving’ days. Stay rooted to being more comfortable and add light colours to your wardrobe. There should be more of the whites, lavenders, baby pinks. These colours are forever graceful and add femininity to your looks.
- Although nude is the seasonal colour and always has your back. Red lips can never go wrong in any day. Stock up on different shades of bright lip shades to brighten up your day.
- Accentuate your curves with sheath dresses. These dresses are playful yet elegant. Focus on the colour cords. You can wear them to any event. Just imagine sipping fine wine in that dress, wohoooo so classy!
- Button it up with satin, silk shirts. They are forever classy and neat. Tuck it inside your skirt or formal pants and you are ready to take on the world. You can complete the look for a winter fashion by layering it up with a trench coat.
- Say hello to high-waist jeans. They are probably the most trendy thing this season, From Hollywood A-listers to B-town celebs, these babies will take you a long way in the fashion game.
- 30s should probably be more effortlessly chic and feminine. So befriend pumps and platform heels because you definitely need that comfy zone. Heels add more volume to your outfit and boost your confidence.
- Blazers, trench coats might be wardrobe basics but these are some must-haves in your 30s. They instantly add grace to your outfit.
- A good handbag is a must to complete your look. Invest in good handbags and keep the eye-rolling.
Cover Photo Credit: Reebonz, Madish, Zara(from left)