Fresh Covid SOP allows Assam mobile theatres to go live
Guwahati: Good news for the ‘bhramyoman’ (mobile theatre) artists as Assam Government has granted permission to the mobile theatre groups to stage plays in Assam following COVID-19 guidelines.
Addressing a press conference here in Dergaon on Friday, state Health Minister Keshab Mahanta said, “Every artist and every member of the organizing committees will have to compulsorily complete two doses of Covid vaccines. Certificate of taking the vaccination must be submitted to the administration.”
The health minister also informed that stage plays at the Containment Zones or in COVID-19 restricted areas in the state are barred.
The other rules and regulations announced by the State Government are-
- Seating should be arranged keeping in view of the social distance norms inside the auditorium.
- Hand sanitizer should be provided at the entry or entrance gate.
- All the audiences have to mandatorily wear a face mask.
- Masks should be stored at the entrance of the auditorium for spectators not wearing masks.
- No stage plays shall be allowed after 9 pm (Night Curfew hours).
- The Organizing Committee has to alert the audience regarding the intake of Covid-19 vaccine and about the government COVID protocols.