We all love travelling, don’t we? But how many of us really like the whole long process of boarding the flight. There is no denying that one of the biggest travel-time nuisances is the constant worries about your overweight luggage. Right from packing your bag to carrying it all through the journey till you check into your hotel room, it’s a whole lot of hassle, especially when you are travelling alone and long-distance. But what if we bring you master tips to get through all the exasperating process of travelling with your travel essentials.
If you have been following Indian model Milind Soman’s wife, Ankita Konwar on Instagram for a while now, you know better that she is a big-time wanderlust. She travels a LOT! Just this last month Mrs. Soman went for a long holidaying.
Ankita took to Instagram recently to post a picture of her outside Kilimanjaro airport and another of her hiking with her backpack. There she shared some pretty clever ways of how she has been travelling continuously for months without going through the headache of heavy luggage. She revealed that she travels with only one check-in bag ditching that whole idea of people saying “girls don’t know how to travel light.”
- She travels with only one check-in bag with the same luggage inside.
- She never has to check-in her “luggage”. She opts for web check-in which makes getting out of the plane or the airport much much easier.
- She makes sure that all her liquid items are exact or less than 100gm to avoid unnecessary arguments during the security check at the airport.
- She packs her toiletries and make-up in small pouches inside the backpack so as to move faster at the airport security, especially in Europe.
- She checks the weather beforehand and packs ONLY the things that she will need.
- Research well about the place before you travel to minimise the surprises.
Weren’t these tips an eye-opener? For us, it was and we are surely gonna use these tips to fly at ease with a lighter pack next time.