The food culture might be gaining momentum with the cultural exchange and the vivid cuisines to devour the taste buds but sincerely your relationship with food is a ‘forever’ saga. Not to mention those memes and jokes flooding the internet.
Northeast(NE) home to eight states has an exponential affair of food patterns including its ethnicity and traditional dishes. The aromatic confluence mixed with herbs, natural spices and delicacy of fermentation with these cuisines is going to give a lifelong love affair with food.
Thanks to the growing numbers of food influencers who keep on updating us with all the latest food joints and eateries. So here we have compiled some top food influencers across NE.
Check out here:
- Assamese love their ‘bhat’ some vegetables and dal. No matter consuming those french fries but they need their rice. Follow ‘food_in_guwahati’.
- Bamboo shoot, Mustard Leaves and Bhoot Jolokia Curry with Rice anyone? Follow ‘assamesecuisine’.
- Have you seen those delicious posts by ‘d_homemade_cook’?
- Raise your hands for Naga organic food. For more posts follow ‘nsingmoinao’.
- Eat Your Kappa is a channel that offers you a sneak peak into the undiscovered Northeast Indian Tribal food, culture and everything nice.
The Hungry Assamese has it all sorted with all the latest updates of the authentic food diaries. Follow for the latest updates.
- “the_oo_morok_trails” gives an insight into the indigenous cuisine.
Photo Credit: whatsHOT