Indian cricket team’s all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja is a man known for his swift actions in the field. To bring the swiftness in the field, he does a good amount of burning sessions in the gym and recently he shared a video where he was seen running in the treadmill at a speed of 20 kilometres per hour (12 miles per hour).
Running at this speed definitely requires a lot of stamina and he has been giving away running motivation to a lot of people out there.
Take a look!
Earlier, he had shared another video where he was seen going through endurance running. He captioned it, “The stuff I grew up on.”
While running on the treadmill has multiple benefits, running as an exercise will help you in losing those unwanted fats that sit on your body.
The benefits of running are –
- Running is a cardio exercise that helps in reducing belly fat.
- It keeps the heart-healthy.
- Running helps in toning the legs, strengthens bones and joints.
- It relieves one from stress.
- Running has the power to eliminate depression.
- Running might also boost one’s confidence.
So, when are you starting your running session?
Photo credit: inextlive.com