SEBA announces dates for filling up application form for HSLC/AHM examination 2022, deets inside
Guwahati: The Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) has informed that the date of form fill-up for appearing in HSLC/AHM examination, 2022 through Online Examination Portal https://sebaregistration.in/
As per the notification, the candidates can complete their form-fill up from November 25 to December 18, 2021.
Last date of challan generation: December 21, 2021
Last date of payment at the apex bank: December 21, 2021
Online checklist correction: December 22, 2021
Last date of checklist correction: December 31, 2021
In another notification, Monday, the Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) has announced the fees structure of the candidates who will appear in the ensuing HSLC/AHM examination, 2022.
Examination Fee structure:
Examination Fee: Rs 650, Centre Fee: Rs 300, Practical Examination Fee(If applicable): Rs 150, Annual Recognition Fee (To be paid by the head of the institution): Rs 800
As per the instruction of the Assam Government, the payment of fee is exempted for the candidates of Govt/Provincialized and Recognized venture schools whose family income from all sources is 2 Lakhs or below per annum, provided that
- The Guardians/Parents of the candidate has to file an application before the Head of the Institution for such exemption.
- The applicant has to give a photograph of present status of the tree planted by him/her at the time of admission in Class IX.
- The head of the Institution must verify the genuineness of documents submitted by the Parents/Guardians/Students before allowing the exemption of Examination fee.
- Candidate will be allowed to complete their form-fill up from their parent school only, where their Class IX Registration has been done. No candidate will be allowed to form fill-up from another institution, if their Registration has not been transferred yet.
- The centre fee Rs 300 per candidate shall be released by the Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) to each of the centre in due course. In the examination portal the centre-in-charge has to provide the bank details of the examination account of the centre for release of Centre fees.
- For detailed procedure, one can visit the examination portal https://sebaregistration.in/
- Online examination portal will start from November 25, 2021 to December 18, 2021.
- The candidates who have not appeared in the Half Yearly Examination of Class X, held in the month of October 2021, shall not be eligible to sit in the HSLC/AHM examination, 2022.