27.5 C
Saturday, August 8, 2020
  • Home
  • Videos

    Supreme Court Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19

    Two registrars of the apex court and the family members of the affected persons have been put under quarantine

    In a first, a Supreme Court employee has tested positive for novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.

    The Class IV employee of the top court had last reported to work on April 16th, 2020.

    Two registrars of the apex court and the family members of the affected persons have been put under quarantine.

    The Health Department has launched contact tracing of the COVID-19 affected patient. Also, efforts are being made to screen all those who attended the Supreme Court on April 16th, 2020 and came in contact with the affected person.

    As per reports, the patient suffered from fever for two days after reporting to work on April 16th, 2020.

    The person tested positive for COVID-19 on April 27th, 2020. He is now undergoing treatment at a government hospital.

    Photo Credit: livehindustan.com


    Follow TIME8.IN on TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK and on YOUTUBE to stay in the know with what’s happening in the world around you – in real time

    First published


    Rhino baby rescued in Kaziranga National Park

    At least 170 animals were rescued including three rhinos, 120 hog deer and 30 pythons

    This Diwali, Perk Up Your Home With These Super Easy Rangoli Designs

    Indians love colours and this love for colors is shown through rangolis

    PM Modi only makes “Jhumlas”: Tarun Gogoi

    This year, Assam has witnessed a devastating flood with over 100 people died and over 56 lakh people being affected since May 22

    Not More Than 6.5 Lakh People will Die of Covid-19: Medical Nutritionist

    Dr Choudhury argued, "Earlier, when the viruses like H1N1, Dengue and Chikungunya erupted in India, the administration never imposed social distance, containment zones and lockdown.

    How did Sonowal violate COVID 19 protocol? Asks Debabrata Saikia

    Large numbers of people were seen attending the program and the CM himself was allegedly seen not maintaining 'social distancing’