On Thursday evening, over 150 shops were gutted in a massive fire that broke out at Jorhat Chowk Bazaar in the state.
Reportedly, over 100 clothes, vegetable, and grocery shops were gutted into the devastating fire. Details of more damages and investigation are awaited.
A massive fire – sparked in a bundle of jute stick – engulfed the duo, who were playing among themselves on Tuesday.
Locals claimed that the fire started from a nearby garage and soon spread over the area
মোদীয়ে সাৱধানতাৰে বন্তি জ্বলাই আহ্বান জনাইছিল প্ৰাৰ্থনা কৰিবলৈ
Breaking: অৰুণাচলৰ পশ্চিম ছিয়াঙত ভয়ংকৰ অগ্নিকাণ্ড, পৰিস্থিতি নিয়ন্ত্ৰণ কৰিব পৰা নাই অগ্নি নিৰ্বাপক বাহিনীয়ে
জুই নিয়ন্ত্ৰণ নোহোৱাত এই অগ্নিকাণ্ডৰ সূত্ৰপাতৰ কাৰণ জানিব পৰা হোৱা নাই।
A 35-year-old man died of suffocation and several members of his family were injured after a massive fire broke out in their building located at… Read More »Man Dies Of Suffocation After Massive Fire Breaks Out In Guwahati
In a shocking incident, Arunachal Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party’s general secretary and chief spokesperson Dominic Tadar’s house was completely gutted in a fire that broke out in the wee hours… Read More »Massive Fire Reduces Arunachal BJP Leader’s House To Ashes
A car caught fire on the evening of August 26th, 2019 in Bhangagarh area in Guwahati. No one was injured in the incident. The incident… Read More »Car Catches Fire On Bhangagarh Flyover, Brings Traffic To Halt